Quick Tip! If you did the moisturizing and beehive process and noticed the brush you used was hard on your scalp, it is okay to go down a brush type.
Check out our 2-6 King Wavy brushes, including the soft, medium, and hard bristle brushes, to get the best quality throughout your waver journey!
Click here to add your brushes to your cart.
Here are the steps
- Your Mirror setup
- 2-6 King Wavy Butter Moisturizer
- 2-6 King Wavy Oil
- 2-6 King Wavy Medium Brush
- 2-6 King Wavy Soft Brush
Click here to view the full product list.
- Start brushing with your medium brush (good for blood flow) *If you are limited on time use the hot towel method*
- Use the beehive method for your brushing pattern
- Be sure to brush each section for 2-3 minutes or your desired amount of time
- Be consistent in your brushing pattern and technique. Any small changes can change the direction of the hair pattern and can throw off the entire process.
The more you practice, the better the process becomes. If necessary, keep track of your process to maintain consistency.
Don’t forget, First-time buyers receive 20% off by subscribing to text alerts! Grab your discount today!